Owner: Excellence Research Mischek Tower Leonard-Bernstein-Str 8/2/2310 1220 Vienna
Legal Form: Association Registration Number: ZVR 0232650341
Responsible for the Content: Isabella Mader BA MMSc, CEO
Business Purpose: Research, Education, licensed Business Consulting Firm
Member of the Vienna Chamber of Commerce, Professional Group UBIT Business Consulting & Information Technology
2. Data Used Location of Data Storage Excellence Research is based in Vienna and hosts this website with Internex, located in Austria. All data is stored on servers in Austria in compliance with GDPR.
Principle When you visit this website and do not enter your data in any of our forms, our website processes only your IP address. Neither we nor Google nor any other third party can determine your personal identity. Only authorities can identify your identity based on your IP address if a court approves such access, with the condition that there is reasonable suspicion of a criminal act, which the interested authority must prove. Websites process your IP address only to determine the region of the world from which a website visit occurred and to trace the source in case of misuse. Your identity cannot be determined by us.
Registration Data For instance, if you subscribe to our newsletter on our website, we will store your email address as per your request. You can delete this information at any time or inform us that you want us to delete it. Data is never shared with third parties.
Purchase Data This website contains a shop that redirects to amazon.de for purchase, where the transaction is completed. Therefore, we do not store purchase data. We plan to offer our own products at a later date. The information on this page will be adjusted and supplemented accordingly.
Comments We appreciate your understanding that due to the volume of spam comments, we have configured the comment function to allow only registered users to comment, and we approve comments individually. Please allow some time for this.
Contact Form Information that you provide to us through the contact form on this page will be stored for the purpose of processing your request. All data is stored in compliance with GDPR on Internex servers in Austria. We are happy to delete your data upon request after processing.
At no time do we use this information for marketing purposes. Data is never shared with third parties.
Google Analytics We use Google Analytics to collect information about the use of this site and which content is of interest. Please also refer to the principle mentioned above.
4. Who Has Access to Your Data? If you have not registered on this site, no one has access to your personal data. Only your IP address is processed for statistical purposes, and it cannot be used to identify you (except by authorities, as mentioned in the principle above).
If you have registered on this site (via the contact form or newsletter subscription), your information can be accessed by:
- Our system administrators.
- Our support team (to process your requests).
5. Security We use the SSL/HTTPS protocol on our website, encrypting all communication by users so that personal information cannot be intercepted or read.
In the event of unauthorized access, our system administrators would take immediate steps to protect data and passwords and would contact you to request a password change.
6. Your Rights Regarding Your Data General Rights If you have registered on this site, you can access or request the deletion of your data from us at any time. We are advocates for data privacy and are committed to handling the information entrusted to us with care and respect.
GDPR Rights This website complies with GDPR. You can find more information here: EU GDPR Information Portal.
7. Third-party We do not share your data with third parties. However, on this site, we provide links to the pages of providers where you can purchase our books. In such cases, the terms and privacy agreements of these providers apply.